Category : General Knowledge Quizzes
- What chemical element is also known as quicksilver?
- Boz was a pen name for which famous author?
- What is the stage name of singer Alecia Moore?
- Which African mammal is also known as the antbear?
- How is the building at London’s 30 St Mary Axe better known?
Diamonds And Pearls
- On which Hawaiian island is Pearl Harbour situated?
- Diamondback can refer to a terrapin and which other reptile?
- The playing area in which sport is known as a diamond?
- A pearl anniversary marks how many years of marriage?
- Which actress starred in the 2003 film ‘Girl With A Pearl Earring’ ?
- In which year was the first polymer banknote issued by the Bank of England?
- What term is given to an investment or insurance policy, that pays a fixed sum of money at regular intervals?
- What is the old term for money or food given to the poor?
- In which year did the UK introduce decimalisation?
- What is a person who studies the production and consumption of wealth called?
- The cake parkin, is flavoured with which spice?
- Eskimo Pie was the first type of which sweet treat?
- In Italy it is called Torrone, what is it in English?
- What dessert is made with bread, jam and meringue?
- What name is given to a sponge that has more than one colour?
Got any comments on these questions, drop me a message below !