Category : General Knowledge Quizzes
Trivia Quiz Questions 43
1. Kenneth Starr was the special prosecutor who investigated President Clinton’s relationship with whom?
2. Who became the first black president of South Africa in 1994?
3. Who led the mutiny on HMS ‘Bounty’?
4. In which country was the 20th century conductor ‘George Solti’ born?
5. Who was the first of the Queen’s children to marry?
1. In religion, what rank of clergyman is in charge of a diocese?
2. In the 1830’s the religion known as Mormonism was founded in which Country?
3. Which ‘M’ is an area in Paris which is dominated by the Sacre Coeur church?
4. In mythology, what name is given to the Norse Paradise where warriors who died in battle would go?
5. In which year did Queen Elizabeth II marry Prince Philip?
1. What is the capital of Belgium?
2. Which city’s international airport used to be known as Ringway?
3. In the USA, what is the name of the vast freshwater marsh area covering much of southern Florida?
4. In Italy, which Venetian bridge links the Doge’s Palace to the state prison?
5. Caledonia was the Roman name for which part of the UK?
1. Jiminy Cricket acts as the conscience of which Disney character?
2. In the 1991 film ‘Frankie and Johnny’ who played ‘Frankie’ alongside Al Pacino ?
3. Robert De Niro and Ray Liotta starred in which 1990 hit Scorsese film about the mafia?
4. Who directed the British movie ‘The Devils’ in 1971, starring Vanessa Redgrave and Oliver Reed?
5. In the title of the 1946 film, how many times does the postman always ring?
Got any comments on these questions, drop me a message below !