Category : General Knowledge Quizzes
Trivia Quiz Questions 28
1. Which design was featured on the reverse of the 50p coin celebrating Britain’s entry into the Common Market?
2. Conkers are the nuts of which tree?
3. What is the common name given to a female domesticated breed of Ox?
4. What do the letters M.A. stand for after a graduates name?
5. According to tradition, how many years of bad luck does breaking a mirror bring?
1. Who is the Queen’s eldest son? Prince Charles
2. Which real life couple starred in the 1966 film ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf’?
3. What nationality was the artist Claude Monet?
4. Which Eastenders actress received an MBE from the Queen in July 2000?
5. The poet John Keats was trained in which profession – medicine or teaching?
1. Which ‘J’ is a computer language that shares its name with an Indonesian island?
2. On which river is Stoke-on-Trent situated?
3. Which Manchester prison was the scene of major rioting in March 1990?
4. On which continent is the South Pole?
5. What is the nearest town to England on mainland Europe?
1. Who had a hit in 1982 with the pop song ‘Come On Eileen’?
2. What is the surname of former British popstar Billie?
3. Which Danish Euro-pop group had their first UK number one hit in 1997 with ‘Barbie Girl’?
4. Which small blue creatures had their second chart success in 1978 with ‘Dippety Day’?
5. Whose biggest UK hit was ‘Achy Breaky Heart’?
Got any comments on these questions, drop me a message below !